- Video: Narendra Modi likens Rahul Gandhi to 'aquarium fish'
- Arun Jaitley on Skeletons in Congress's closet
- What Islam Wants: Islam's Diabolical Plan According to Pakistan's Jamat-e-Islami Party
- Sonia Congress has murdered democracy -- The fight against those who subvert democracy is a greater challenge than the fight against terrorism.
- Be singularly unscrupulous to be magnificently successful in any Sonia Congress Government -- yesterday, today, tomorrow and indeed forever!! -- SONIA GANDHI’S MAN FRIDAY NAVIN CHAWLA
- Hindu families from Pak seek refuge in India
Stating that they do not wish to return to Pakistan due to Taliban's tyranny in the tribal areas, a group 35 Hindus, nearly half ofLittle do these persecuted Hindu families from Pakistan know that Hindus are treated like third grade citizens in Bharat (misnomer: India) as Muslims have first right on the national resources as per the De Jure Dhimmi Prime Minister. But yes, these Hindus should be given refuge in Bharat and protected from Taliban in that Jihadistan.
them women, from the neighbouring country have crossed over to India and asked the government to allow them to settle in the country.
"We were living in Pakistan under extreme fear due to the domination of a strong group of Taliban who are running a parallel government," Jagdish Sharma, a resident of tribal area near Peshawar in Pakistan, said.
Recounting their ordeal, he said "Hindus and Sikh families are not safe, especially our women. We preferred to migrate in India, at least here in India we know that our families will be safe."
"We strongly urge the Government of India to allow us to stay here in India permanently, since we don't want to move back in that hell where there is no life security," said Sharma.
- 'Allah' cannot be used by non-Muslims: Malaysia
Don't worry Terroristan on East of India, we don't care to utter the word anyways. There is a high chance that soon this nonsecular theocratic sh*t island called Malaysia will be taken over by autocratic radical Muslims liken of Taliban. Too bad Dhimmi Prime Minister of Bharat is not loosing his sleep on the pogrom of Hindus and abuse of their Civil & Human Rights in Malaysia.
- One more held in connection with Bangalore serial blasts
Sarfaraz Navoz, a native of Kerala, was arrested from Kalasipalya, police said, exactly a month after nine persons were nabbed in connection with the blasts which rocked the city on July 25 and left one dead and several injured.
Sarfaraz, who was involved in funding and planning the blasts, had links with the Lashkar-e-Toiba and was a high ranking leader of the SIMI, sources said.
Sarfaraz had conducted a survey of the city before the blasts were executed.
- CPM MP Abdullakutty expelled for praising Modi
Regressive CPM and leftists couldn't take praise for proactive Modi and his good governance.
- Third Front not to announce PM candidate before polls: Bardhan
These are the opportunistic political parties with no vision for country's future. All they can offer is a compromise but no leadership.
- BJP-BJD ties break down
- ACB catches two officials red-handed while accepting bribes
Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB) officials today caught two government officials in the state for taking bribe.
A Kondaiah, Superintendent of Government Special Home for Boys at Mangalam in Tirupathi of Chittoor district was caught red-handed by ACB officials, when he demanded and accepted Rs 14,000 bribe from two complainants for doing some official favour, an ACB release said here.
In another case, P Ramavath V Naik, Principal of APSRTC Zonal Training College in Nellore District walked into the trap of ACB, when he demanded and accepted Rs 3,000 from the complainant for doing an official favour of returning the original SSC and Caste certificates to the complainant.
- Three arrested for credit card fraud
Three men, including two shopkeepeers, were arrested here for alleged involvement in a credit card fraud to the tune of Rs 60 lakh, police said.
The arrested were identified as Gurmeet Singh Randhawa (28), formerly working with a multinational bank as a direct selling agent, Jai Narain (34) and Amit Dalal (27), both shop keepers, police said.
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Spread The Word
Following are interesting articles of the day (March 8, 2009) which affect Hindus and their rights directly or indirectly. Also, some general articles. All the articles with my views on some of them.