Please also checkout the Volunteer form for Friends of BJP.
- Terrorist attack in Tezpur, Assam on 3/25/2009
- Congress corruption: Bribe Muslims after attacking Hindus
- CAG nails the lie on Congress Govt's 'aam aadmi' claims
- Half-Truths and Whole Lies by Arun Shourie
- Why secularism fails on the box office?
- Building Brand Congress with taxpayers’ money
The list of 450 Government programmes, schemes, institutions etc named after these three members of the Nehru-Gandhi family broadly fall into the following categories: Central Government programmes and projects (12), State Government programmes (52), Universities and educational institutions (98), Ports and airports (6), Awards, Scholarships and Fellowships (66), Sports tournaments, trophies and stadia ( 47), National parks and Sanctuaries (15), Hospitals and medical institutions (39), National scientific and research institutions, chairs and festivals (37), Roads, buildings and places (74).Ethics and Congress, are you kidding me?
- A shameful act of Nina Paley: Her caricature film 'Sita Sings the Blues.'
- rajeev on rediff about the UPA's terrible report card on the economy
- India Elections 2009 - Hard look at Manmohan Singh’s Leadership
- India Elections 2009 - A speech for Mr. Advani
- Attack on Hindus by Radical Muslims in Varanasi: Magisterial probe ordered
A magisterial probe has been ordered into the communal violence that rocked the city on Holi leaving two people dead even as police has registered cases against 500 unknown people for indulging in rioting.
The trouble erupted after some Muslim youth saw splash of colour on the wall of the Gausia mosque and started pelting of stones on the nearby Hindu locality.
- Richest Politicians - The Top 10
- Where is the level playing field?
- Persecuted Hindus in Pakistan flee to India but no help
- Through the biased prism of Indian media
- Leftist CPM corruption: Bribe voters with fake Cheques
- Another Nithari in the making?
- Lok Sabha Candidates of BSP with Criminal background
- Video & Transcript: Varun Gandhi's aggressive speech in Pilibhit
- IAIF against vilification of Varun Gandhi by media
- varadarajan goes nuts on varun
- Messy election scenario
- Advani’s Azamgarh rally cancelled day after he slams Maya
- Varun Gandhi being targeted, says Hindu Mahasabha
- ‘In logon ko pakad pakad ke nasbandi karana padega’
- hate speech by disgusting christist
- LeT owns up Valley encounter, threatens more
- Another Rs 12 crore down BRT drain
- Shame on you Sonia Aunty
- National Investigation Agency is toothless, says RSS
- Varun had the guts to speak the truth: Muthalik
- Boosting Bharat’s bandwidth for progress
- 4 people, including a CRPF jawan injured in blast
- Army lodges protest with Pak troops over ceasefire violation
- Pawar lost chance to 'bury' Cong in Maharashtra: Thackeray
He is a looser anyways. He has destroyed Indian Agriculture and severely short changed the Indian Farmers under his rule.
- IPL prime target of terror attack: US think tank
- Young Indians say "no thanks" to American dream
- Arjun kicks off another controversy
I hope he rots in @#$% for dividing nation on the basis of caste and religion. Also for destroying the true history by toxifying the textbooks.
- Varun issue backfires on EC
- CPM shares dais with Madani: Fissures in LDF
Must have met over some Chai to discuss Hindu genocide in Nandigram by leftist parties and in Assam by terrorist Madani's brethren from Bangladesh.
- Votes triumph over nation
- Ex-IAS official joins Shiv Sena
- Mukesh Ambani meets Advani
- Top LeT commander killed in J&K encounter
- Pakistan still running terror camps: Army chief
- Arun Jaitley attends BJP function
- Terrorists hide inside mosque after gunbattle in JK
- Most sinister stretches in Delhi
- Long wait at metro stations for tickets to end