- Hindu Residents of Kadambagacchi Seriously Threatened by Islamist Activists
The Hindus of various areas of Kadambagacchi are running scared. The police are not taking any action against the religious Muslim fundamentalists who are attacking the Hindus via multiple dimensions using various banners. Hindu residents did appeal to the Police station for help, but in a strange twist of justice, the police under pressure from the Muslims, have instead, arrested 12 Hindus and placed them in custody.
Members of The Islamist Terror Gang of Kadambagacchi:
Sukur Ali Mondol - headman / leader, son of Kader Mandal involved in multiple arson attacks against the Hindus.
Golam Azir - Regularly molests Hindu women in the locality.
Mohammed Hossain - son of Sattar Ali, who openly advocates that each Muslim man must marry multiple Hindu women.
Hasha Sheikh - Involved in a major Muslim extortion racket that openly demands protection money from Hindus; Regularly leads other Muslims to desecrate local Hindu temples by throwing forbidden cow-meat in the sanctum-sanctorum.
- 10 Hindu Homes Bombed and Looted in Chengail
- Hindu Girl Falsely Married and then Feared Sold by Muslim Zealots
- Hindus Are Attacked in Hasnabad
- The Muslim Threat in Hasnabad Continues
- Elect those who choose India as life force by Tarun Vijay
- Delhi fumes, but officers grab award
- Make voting compulsory by A Surya Prakash
- India to be enemy missile-proof soon
- Stung BJP set to unleash Modi on 'betrayer' Naveen
- Bihar court tells police to file case against Lalu over bridge collapse
A Bihar court has ordered that the police file a case against Railway minister Lalu Prasad for the collapse of a railway overbridge under construction in Muzaffarpur district in February. The collapse left four people dead.
The chief judicial magistrate in Muzaffarpur, around 70 km from here, on Monday asked the police to register a case against Gunshekharan, general manager of Indian Railway Construction Corporation (IRCON), deputy project manager of the firm AK Singh and another company official Rakesh Roshan apart from Lalu Prasad.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Spread The Word
Following are interesting articles of the day (March 10, 2009) which affect Hindus and their rights directly or indirectly. Also, some general articles. All the articles with my views on some of them.