"The Government has assaulted and weakened every constitutional office: the Election Commission, Governors and Parliament."- Outlook, March 2 2009
This is the most despicable and condemnable misuse of power and a constitutional body like Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) for personal vendetta and advantage by Congress Government. Congress under Antonia Maino aka Sonia Gandhi has devalued and misused every possible constitutional body from President, Vice President, Election Commissioner, Governors to CBI.
First they misused the agency, now aptly known as Congress Bureau of Investigation, to settle scores with their "political enemies" by racking cases against them and then by conveniently suppressing cases against them when the foes became friends for eg. Mayawati and Mulayam Singh. They also let off prime accused of 1984 Anti-Sikh pogrom by Congress, Sajjan Kumar and Jagdish Tytler. And now Italian Ottavio Quattrocchi is let off scot-free.
When questioned, Congress has the audacity to say its recent favorite parroted statement that Quattrocchi case is no longer a poll issue, just as for them shambled economy, out of control terrorism, farmer suicide, Hindu heritage destruction, Hindu civil liberties, 1984 Anti-Sikh pogrom, 1947 Hindu Genocide during partition, persecution of Kashmiri Hindus, undemocratic Article 370, etc. are no longer poll issues. Who the f**k do you think you are to say its not a poll issue? Its not for you but for the people of Bharat (misnomer: India) and Hindus to decide if some or all of aforesaid are poll issues or not. Its like a murderer telling a judge that don't worry about the crime, since the person is already dead and as the prosecution is in collusion with the defense, so this murder is no issue.
A few below the radar scams by BarbarIndian
In January 2006, CNN-IBN reported that additional solicitor general of India B Dutta had told British authorities to defreeze two London bank accounts of Ottavio Quattrochi, the main accused in the Bofors scandal. These bank accounts allegedly contained money received as kickbacks from the multi-crore deal. The accounts were frozen on request from CBI.Such gross misuse of power is shocking and flabbergasting beyond compare. Even after this if someone votes for this morally bankrupt and nauseatingly corrupt party under this Italian despot, knowing about such unethical misdeeds and conduct practiced by them, then SHAME on those voters as they deserve such Dharm Nirpeksh (those who don't believe in Dharma, hence are Unethical, Immoral and Unrighteous) Government's rule under such feudalistic & dynastic party in the current Undemocratic & Nepotistic Demonarchy setup.
Last month, through an RTI application, CNN-IBN found India's Law and Justice Minister Hansraj Bharadwaj may have made the defreezing request himself.
But in further reply to the RTI filed by activist Dev Ashish Bhattacharya, the Law Ministry says that passport of their Minister is "not available" with them. "It clearly proves that Bharadwaj's ministry is trying to hide something controversial,” says RTI activist, Dev Ashish Bhattacharya.
Caution: Following video contains news report from a known Anti-Hindu biased news channel, viewer discretion is advised.
- Advani slams PM, Sonia on Quattrocchi issue
- CBI asks Interpol to take Quattrocchi off wanted list
After figuring in category of people wanted by Interpol for 12 years, the CBI has asked the international agency to take off Italian businessman Ottavio Quattrocchi, an accused in the Rs 64 Bofors payoff scam, from the Red Corner notice list in which he had been put at India's behest.
"The case has been under trial in the courts since 1999. CBI has taken action on the basis of legal advice of the highest order. We will inform the competent court on the next date of hearing (April 30, 2009)," CBI spokesman Harsh Bahal said here.
"....The warrant cannot remain in force forever. Therefore, the warrant of February 1997 would lose its validity, particularly in view of the successive failed attempts of the CBI to get the accused extradited from Malaysia and recently from Argentina,” Banerjee, the country's top law officer, said.
The decision on the issue was taken by the Government on the basis of the opinion and the CBI informed the Interpol that the CBI case--RC.1(A)/90-ACU.IV/SIG (Bofors case)--and subject of Interpol Red Corner Notice--A-44/2/1997--against Quattrocchi should be cancelled.
The case was registered against him as the agency had alleged that he had received a part of kickbacks in the multi-crore rupee Bofors gun deal.
The Italian businessman, in his mid-60's, was named by the CBI in 1999 as a proclaimed offender and on the basis of a 1997 non-bailable warrant, the agency had sought a Red Corner notice against him.
Quattrocchi was last arrested on February six, 2007 in Argentina on the basis of the Interpol warrant. The CBI had come under attack for putting up a half-hearted effort towards his extradition and India lost the case in an Argentinian court in June 2007.
The judge there had remarked that "India did not even present proper legal documents" and New Delhi was asked to pay Quattrocchi's legal expenses.
On October 22, 1999, when the BJP-led NDA Government was in power, the CBI had filed a chargesheet against Quattrocchi, naming AE Services as a front company run by him and his wife Maria.
Extradition request or serving the Interpol warrant on the Italian businessman were turned down by Italy, which had wanted to see the evidence and prosecute Quattrocchi in an Italian court.
The CBI in June 2003 had managed to get two bank accounts -- 5A5151516M and 5A5151516L -- held by Quattrocchi and his wife Maria frozen in the BSI AG bank, London.
The agency had alleged that three million euros and one million dollar contained in the accounts were part of the payoffs received from Bofors.
However, in January 2006, these frozen bank accounts were released on the opinion of the Law Ministry which had sent its Additional Attorney General B Dutta to London.
- Bofors scam: Quattrocchi off CBI's wanted list
- In last days of UPA govt, Quattrocchi is off CBI’s wanted list
With just three weeks to go before the Congress-led UPA government’s term ends, Ottavio Quattrocchi, the lone surviving suspect in the Bofors payoff case, no longer figures in the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)’s list of wanted persons.
- Did someone say it is “election season”?
- Rahul Gandhi and his Colombian girlfriend Juvenitta
- Manmohan Singh agrees with Indian Mujahideen terrorists?
- Rahul Gandhi parties while the nation mourns Mumbai Terrorist Attack
- Sonia Gandhi parties while the nation mourns Mumbai Terrorist Attack
- Jawahar Lal Nehru: Blunder of a century
- Arun Shourie reveals secrets of Congress
- Skeletons in Congress's closet