From: LK Advani Communications Office
: Pl register as emergency blood donor on www.smsindia4blood.com and help save lives…Indian Lives
Now read on...
BJP’s Charter of Rights for the farmers and Its Priorities for Farmers :
Summary of BJP’s IT Vision Document –Benefitting Rural India
Following steps would be taken by the BJP led NDA government at centre :
1. Will generate 1.20 Crore new IT-enabled jobs in . This will be achieved by way of at least 20 jobs in each of the aprox 600000 villages in the country. A series of initiatives have been devised to make this a realty.
2. Raise farm productivity, bring cost of cultivation down and increase Kisans’ income using IT for water conservation, soil enrichment, procurement, marketing, credit needs of Kisans, waste elimination and taking R&D from ‘lab to land’.
3. Internet in every town and village – with unlimited upload and download data transfer limits
4. Every BPL (Below Poverty Line) family to be given free smart mobile phone – Free of cost.
5. 100% financial inclusion through Bank accounts, with eBanking facilities for all Indian Citizens. Direct transfer of welfare funds.
6. Providing highest standard Medical Services under eHealthcare initiative – using video conferencing facilities, without the need to travel to Big cities for medical treatment. This is known as Telemedicine. The BJP led government will use IT to provide best medical services to Rural India.
7. Land and property records to be computerized to reduce the number of disputes / litigation due to non-clarity of land records in rural areas.
8. Panchayats will be able to communicate between themselves, free of cost!
9. Purchase of Railway and Bus tickets from the Internet in their own villages!
10. All courts to be computerized for faster decision on cases and clearing of back log..
11. All Citizen to have free call facility to call their areas M.P.. This will be a 24 Hours facility. This will be helpful in their discussing the problems with their elected representative.
12. Under eGovernance for – Making available government services online and in local languages in every village & town.
13. Implementing ‘E Gram Vishwa Gram’ : Gujrat’s pioneering project that BJP ledges to implement nationwide – This project aims at providing broadband connectivity to all gram panchayats. Video conferencing facilities at all the villages. Gram Panchayat to issue citizen related documents and certificates, application forms including 7 / 12 certificates to farmers from Panchayats.
14. The use of IT will help in better communication from Rural areas to City Government, State Government and even the centre government. This will reduce corruption ,since all transactions between government and citizens will be computerized.
15. Under eDevelopment for all – To provide Information required by Farmers (About markets, inputs, farm operations, government schemes etc) to be provided through digital platforms – at Panchayat level only.
16. National skill development mission to increase the number of skilled workers from 8% currently to 20% in five years of BJP led NDA rule. also to be addressed with green technologies.
17. A great initiative planned by BJP led NDA government – eBhasha – National Mission for promotion of IT in official languages. This will go a long way in e-enabling our rural India and ensure deeper penetration of IT / Internet which will help in much faster development of the – All softwares sold in India would have to be compatible with all 22
The BJP & NDA seek the support of India & Bharat in the coming elections. We assure you a future NDA Government will implement this IT vision with the speed, vigour, ambition and determination to uplift the rural economy for a sustainable growth of Bharat.
Kindly would like your feedback/suggestions on this article at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please forward this article if you feel it is a positive step towards making India better and let us know to how many you have forwarded
Social message: Pl register as emergency blood donor on www.smsindia4blood.com and help save lives…Indian Lives