UNDER RIGHT TO INFORMATION ACT
Central Public Information Officer
Prime Minister’s Office
South Block, NEW DELHI-110101
I will be obliged if your honour kindly provides me complete and detailed information on under-mentioned aspects together with related documents/correspondence/file-
- Approximate number of Pakistani nationals presently in the country whose visa-period has already expired. Please provide details according to years of overstay, if feasible
- Approximate number of Bangladeshi nationals presently in the country whose visa-period has already expired. Please provide details according to years of overstay, if feasible
- Approximate number of other foreign nationals presently in the country whose visa-period has already expired. Please provide details according to years of overstay, if feasible
- Steps taken to send back Pakistani and Bangladeshi nationals back to their countries whose visa-periods stand expired
- Steps taken to send back other foreign nationals back to their countries whose visa-periods stand expired
- Rules including punishment for over-stay or illegal stay of foreign-nationals in India
- Is it true that many foreign-nations especially from countries like Pakistan and Bangladesh are living illegally in India entering India without any visa?
- If yes, approximate number of such persons according to country of their origin and Indian states where such illegal migrants are living
- Rules about nationality of children (having taken birth in India) of foreign nationals either residing in India illegally without obtained any visa, or over-staying on expired visa
- Is it true that many Hindus and/or their families from Pakistan have come to India with a desire to get Indian citizenship?
- If yes, approximate number of Hindus separately from Pakistan and Bangladesh who are over-staying or illegally living in India in anticipation of Indian citizenship
- Rules to grant Indian citizenship to migrant Hindus from Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Is India government aware of pitiable situation of minority Hindus living in Pakistan and Bangladesh with their percentage in population there fast declining?
- If yes, steps taken if any, by Indian government to safeguard and protect rights of Hindu nationals of Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Any other related information
documents etc every aspect of this RTI petition
In case queries relate to some other public-authority, please transfer this RTI petition to CPIO there under section 6(3) of RTI Act. Postal-order number 92E 298759 for rupees ten is enclosed towards RTI fees in name of “Accounts Officer” as per DoPT circular-number No.F.10/9/2008-IR dated 05.12.2008.
SUBHASH CHANDRA AGRAWAL
(Guinness Record Holder & RTI Activist)
1775 Kucha Lattushah
Dariba, Chandni Chowk
DELHI 110006 (India)13.06.2011
Indian Government stand on persecution of Hindu minorities in Pakistan